Already booked?

Online Check in

Book your shore-excursions, spa treatments, check your cruise details and check-in for your cruise online by clicking on your cruise line below.

APT Tours logo Avalon cruises logo Azamara cruises logo Carnival cruises logo Celebrity cruises logo Cruise and maritime logo
Cunard logo Disney cruises logo Emerlad Waterways logo Fred Olsen cruises logo Holand America cruises logo MSC cruises logo
NCL cruises logo Oceania cruises logo P and O cruises logo Princess cruises logo Regent Seven Seas cruises logo Royal Caribbean cruises logo
Scenic logo Seabourn cruises logo Silversea cruises logo Thompson cruises logo Viking River Cruises

Passports and Visas

All British passengers must have a full British Citizen passport which is valid for at least 6 months after the date of return. If a new passport is required, this should be applied for in good time prior to departure. All non-British passport holders must ensure they are in possession of a valid passport and visa (if required). Visas may be required for certain destinations, however the responsibility lies solely with the passenger to obtain these. Further information can be found online or All visitors to Turkey will be required to purchase their entry visa via the Turkish Government website prior to travel.


It is a requirement that all passengers are covered by appropriate travel insurance for the entire duration of the holiday.

It is a requirement that all passengers are covered by appropriate travel insurance for the entire duration of the holiday. Please contact our preferred insurance partner Holiday Extras on 0871 360 2742 or log on to, you will need to contact your booking agent for your unique booking code.

Health Requirements

Passengers must check with their GP for current health requirements for their relevant destination(s). Further information can be found online Prescribed Medication: Consult your GP at least 2 months prior to travel to confirm if any special arrangements are required.


If you are travelling to or transiting (over 8 hours) through the US, the ESTA scheme requires you to complete an online application no less than 72 hours prior to departure. Log on to the ESTA website Currently there is a charge of $14 for the application. This form gives passengers prior approval for entry into the US. The security authorisation lasts for two years. From 1 April 2016, all travellers wishing to enter the US under the VWP will need to hold a passport with an integrated chip (an ePassport). You won’t qualify for entry to the USA under the VWP, and will need to apply for a visa from the nearest US Embassy or Consulate, if:

  • You have a British passport that describes your nationality as something other than ‘British Citizen’
  • Your passport has been extended by 12 months under exceptional measures put in place in mid 2014
  • Your passport doesn’t include certain security features
  • You’ve been arrested for certain crimes, even if it didn’t result in a criminal conviction
  • You’re a dual national of Iran, Iraq, Sudan, or Syria
  • You’ve travelled to Iran, Iraq, Sudan or Syria since March 2011

Electronic Travel Authorisation (eTA)

From 15 March 2016 visitors travelling to Canada by air will be expected to get an electronic travel authorisation (eTA) to enter Canada.

Note: Until 29 September, 2016, travellers who do not have an eTA can board their flight, as long as they have appropriate travel documents, such as a valid passport. During this leniency period, border services officers can let travellers arriving without an eTA into the country, as long as they meet the other requirements to enter Canada. Exceptions include U.S. citizens, and travellers with a valid Canadian visa. Canadian citizens, including dual citizens, and Canadian permanent residents cannot apply for an eTA. The Canadian government strongly advises all dual nationals to enter Canada using a valid Canadian passport.

If you’re travelling by land or sea, you won’t need an eTA when you enter Canada. However, you must travel with acceptable travel documents and identification.

For more information about the eTA system, and to apply online visit The authorisation is electronically linked to your passport and is valid for 5 years or until your passport expires.

Car Hire

Whilst the majority of car hire providers have indicated a passcode is not required, some car hire partners have advised that they will be asking UK customers to present the new one-off passcode when collecting their vehicle. We would highly recommend that all guests hiring cars obtain the passcode from the DVLA You will require the following information: Driving Licence Number, National Insurance Number, Postcode.

Please note: passcodes will only be valid for 21 days and guests hiring cars will need to collect their car hire within 21 days of generating the passcode. Passcodes are for one time use only.